Monday 7 October 2013

Romantic & Rustic Wedding Invitation

Here's my latest design for wedding invitation. It has a combination of romantic, soft, elegant and modern. Like many of my other creations, it's mainly made of recycled Kraft paper and paper lace doily.

romantic rustic wedding invitation set made of paper doily and recycled Kraft paper


I also used a light peach paper to give a little softness to the design. Then, I wrap around the invitation with a light grey satin ribbon.

romantic rustic wedding invitation set made of lace paper doily and recycled Kraft paper
romantic wedding invitation in light peach made of kraft paper, paper lace doily and wrapped aroung in light grey ribbon

As for the RSVP card, I used a rubber stamp with doily design and white ink to give the effect.

rsvp card made of recycled kraft paper with doily stamp in white ink

And there you have it, another set of pretty invitation, ready to be sent to spread the great news =)
Happy Monday!

Find the invitation at my ZIBBET STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment